Wednesday 17 August 2011

What Im doing at Home lately

HI guys Im prettybored im not doin anything 2day so i thought i would tell u thing i am doing at the moment such as the games I am playing movie i am watching etc. okay so here goes:
Im currently playing - Resident evil 4 (wii), Resident evil 5 (360) and a bit of Band Hero.
Im currently watching - Bleach (Web), Torchwood, Naruto (web), My Family, Miranda, and i thought I would say my favourite comedy of all time would be SCRUBS :)
I am also watching Lets plays such as GGwalkthruz half life and resi 4 along with uzimachi1's Resident Evil Directors Cut.
I just thought I would post this incase I talk about it later so if ur reading it your not totally confused so thank you for reading this Ill post more stuff as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment